Get an introduction to the Registered Nurse (RN) and Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) career opportunities available at Good Shepherd Rehabilitation Network by attending a one-hour virtual recruitment event from 10-11 a.m. on March 31, 2021.
Whether you’re considering a career change or currently studying, you can:
- Meet and talk virtually with nursing managers from a variety of Good Shepherd locations
- Hear first-hand experiences from current Good Shepherd RNs and CNAs
- Ask questions about current job openings
Fill out the form below to reserve your spot.
WHAT TO EXPECT
During this virtual RN/CNA event, you will learn more about:
- Good Shepherd’s leading-edge care
- Various types of RN and CNA career opportunities available in inpatient rehabilitation, long-term care, long-term acute care, home health and pediatrics
- What it’s like to be an Associate at a nationally recognized rehabilitation provider
All you need is a computer, tablet or smartphone.
Information provide to TVL by:
Marketing & Communications Specialist
Good Shepherd Rehabilitation Network