EASTON, PA – July 18, 2016 – Easton Promise Neighborhood will host its Second Annual Resident Block Party to bring West Ward neighborhood residents together while connecting them with local public service agencies this Saturday, July 23 from 11 a.m. – 3 p.m. inside Cottingham Stadium on N. 11th Street next to Paxinosa Elementary School.
The free event for EPN neighborhood residents will feature partner information tables from local non-profit groups, food and beverages, music, games and activities for children, and other entertainment. It will be held rain or shine. Attendees who get their passport stamped at each partner information table will be entered in a drawing for FREE raffle prizes.
Event partners are Family Connection of Easton and the Easton Area School District.
Parents can also register their child for school in the Easton Area School District at the event. The following items are needed for registration:
- Proof of immunizations
- Four doses of DPT with one dose of tetanus and diphtheria on or after the fourth birthday
- Three doses of polio
- Two doses of MMR
- Three doses of Hepatitis B
- Two doses of Varicella (chicken pox) or proof of the disease
- A current vaccine record must be presented at registration in order to register.
- State birth certificate or other proof of birth
- Completed school district forms
- Student registration record
- Home language survey
- Health information sheet
- A mortgage or lease agreement in the parent(s) name is mandatory, plus two of the following: Current utility bill, moving permit, car registration or insurance, tax statements, currentcredit card statement, check stubs from wages, public assistance, or social security.
- If a mortgage or lease is not available in the parent(s) name, an affidavit of residency or support is required. Contact Central Registration at 610-250-2400 extensions 35097 or 35099 for more information.
- Custody papers or PFA order, if applicable.
For questions related to the EPN Block Party only, call 610.438.4327 or email email@example.com.
The non-profit Promise Neighborhoods of the Lehigh Valley unites residents and leaders from various sectors to ensure the success of children from birth through career. Its office is located at 1101 Hamilton Street, Suite 102 in Allentown. For more information, visit www.PromiseNeighborhoodsLV.org.
Information Provided By:
Tracey Werner, Blabbermouth Communications