We do not want you to miss this years Vino in the Valley. That is why we are giving away five pairs of passports to this popular Lehigh Valley tradition.
This annual event introduces wine lovers to locally produced wines by encouraging them to explore all eight wineries that belong to the Wine Trail during the four weekends in March. It features wine and food pairings for passport holders at each member winery, allowing them to explore how each wine tastes in conjunction with its food-pairing partner.
New for 2018, each winery will be giving away 25 $50 local restaurant gift certificates at random over the four weekends of the event. There will be 200 instant winners, and one in nine passport holders will win a gift certificate. Also, passports stamped by all 8 wineries and turned in at the conclusion of the event will receive a chance to win the Grand Prize Drawing of a gift certificate for $250 Wine Trail Bucks.
Here is how you can win a pair of passports for Vino in the Valley:
- Must be 21 years of age or older.
- Contest runs from 2/12/18 through 2/16/18
- Enter your contact information in the form below.
- All valid entries will be given one entry into our drawing.
- Winners will be randomly pulled on Monday February 19th, 2018 and announced on thevalleyledger.com and our social media accounts.
- Information collected will be passed onto Lehigh Valley Wine Trail.
- Lehigh Valley Wine Trail will distribute the passports to the winners.
Don’t want to wait to win? You can order your passports now.
Passports are now on sale for $35 each at all eight member wineries (cash or check only), as well as online via EventBrite.com (credit card only). Only 1,800 passports are printed, so wine lovers are encouraged to purchase them early since they may sell out in advance of the event. Each winery’s wine and food pairings will can be found on the wine trail’s web site and Facebook http://lehighvalleywinetrail.com/2018-vino-valley-food-wine-pairings/
Visit the wine trail’s web site to review group guidelines, tips for traveling the trail, passport program rules, and other event details: www.VinointheValleyLVWT.com (Note: each winery sets its own house rules, policies and procedures.)
Lehigh Valley Wine Trail member wineries are:
- Amoré Vineyards & Winery, Nazareth
- Blue Mountain Vineyards, New Tripoli
- Clover Hill Vineyards & Winery, Breinigsville
- Franklin Hill Vineyards, Bangor
- Galen Glen Vineyard & Winery, Andreas
- Pinnacle Ridge, Kutztown
- Tolino Vineyards, Bangor
- Vynecrest Winery, Breinigsville
The Lehigh Valley Wine Trail is a non-profit organization of wineries whose mission is to promote agri-tourism and to create a premiere wine destination and grape growing region while promoting Pennsylvania wines from the region. For more information, visit www.LehighValleyWineTrail.com.