Click flags above for Spanish or English page translation. Click Play below to listen to this article. Haga clic en las banderas de arriba para traducir la página en español o inglés Haga clic en Reproducir a continuación para escuchar este artículo.
The Lehigh Valley Breastfeeding Coalition announces its 2019 T-Shirt Design Contest.
The contest seeks t-shirt designs that promote breastfeeding awareness. The contest opens on August 16, 2019 and closes on November 15, 2019.
The Coalition’s panel of judges will select one winning image to be used on an upcoming series of t-shirts. An internal committee will vote on contest winners based on the creativity of the design and how well it incorporates the coalition’s mission.
- Design must promote breastfeeding awareness and the coalition’s mission “to facilitate community efforts to promote, protect, and support breastfeeding as a cultural norm across Lehigh, Northampton, and Carbon Counties”
- Design will be printed as a maximum of 8″ x 8″
- Graphic must be designed in high-resolution 300dpi
- Entries must be submitted in digital artwork files (.pdf, .ai, .psd, .eps). Hand-drawn designs will be accepted if scanned and sent in.
- Design may include Lehigh Valley Breastfeeding Coalition’s logo, but is not required
- Design may include Coalition’s brand color (hex color #10b4bd / PMS color 7466U)
- Artists may submit as many designs as they like
- Entries must be received by November 15, 2019 and should be emailed to ask@
lehighvalleybreastfeeding.org. All entry emails must have the subject line “T-Shirt Design Contest” and email should include artist’s name, address, email, and phone number
- All submissions become property of Lehigh Valley Breastfeeding Coalition
All designs submitted will be featured on the Coalition’s website and Facebook page.
The winning design will be featured on the t-shirts, event programs and other materials that will be distributed to hundreds of event attendees and breastfeeding supporters.
Winners will be announced on December 1, 2019.
For more information, visit lehighvalleybreastfeeding.org.
About Lehigh Valley Breastfeeding Coalition
The Lehigh Valley Breastfeeding Coalition is a nonprofit collaboration of hospitals, governmental agencies, lactation supporters, business owners, community volunteers, and moms. Their mission is to facilitate community efforts to promote, protect, and support breastfeeding as a cultural norm across Lehigh, Northampton, and Carbon Counties. The Coalition is open to anyone in the community interested in supporting mothers wanting to breastfeed. For more information, visit lehighvalleybreastfeedin
Information provided to TVL by:
Amanda N. Ruth
Consultant, Marketing & Creative Services