Click flags above for Spanish or English page translation. Click Play below to listen to this article. Haga clic en las banderas de arriba para traducir la página en español o inglés Haga clic en Reproducir a continuación para escuchar este artículo.
Here’s what’s to come in Parkland…
2/7 – Elem/PHS report cards distributed/Grades in HAC at 12 Noon
2/3-2/7 – National School Counseling Week – Thank your child’s Guidance Counselor!
2/8 – Athletic Spring Physicals/ImPACT tests at PHS
2/11 – Post Prom Committee Meeting, 7 PM in the PHS Library
2/12 – 5th Grade Parents Night at both Middle Schools/Science Fair Expo – 7-8:30 PM
2/13 – Elementary Valentine’s Day Celebrations
2/13 – Dine out or Take out at PJ’s on the Walbert to support Post Prom!
2/14 – 2/17 – President’s Day Holiday – SCHOOLS CLOSED
2/15 – 2/16 – District XI Coaches Association Jr. High Wrestling Tournament at PHS, 9 AM – 10 PM each day
2/24 – 2-28 – World Language Week at PHS!
2/24-2/28 – National Public Schools Week
Tweets of the Week:
- So proud of our @parklandtvfilm students for creating this amazing “Truth About Vaping” video for all students to watch today as their teachers wore the “Escape the Vape” shirts! Thank you @mystlukes and Dr. Corwin for your participation: https://t.co/BS6TMA2vTU https://t.co/Fh2bpF5LvD Feb 07, 2020
- Tonight: Girls’ Basketball at Nazareth, 6 PM Tomorrow: Boys’ Basketball at East Stroudsburg South, 2 PM Diving EPC Championships at Parkland HS – starts at 10 AM https://t.co/UlqCNS0ZlT Feb 07, 2020
- Tonight: Girls’ Basketball at Nazareth, 6 PM Tomorrow: Boys’ Basketball at East Stroudsburg South, 2 PM Diving EPC Championships at Parkland HS – starts at 10 AM https://t.co/CIDabGhOyN Feb 07, 2020
- Spring 2020 Sports Physicals Will Be Held Saturday, February 8, 2020, at Parkland High School. Boys 8 AM – 9:30 AM, Girls 9:30 AM – 11. They are free. https://t.co/OtKW0KwwL3 Feb 07, 2020
- Thanks to Adidas for generously donating t-shirts for our PHS staff to wear today so that they could show a unified message against VAPING! The Trojan is shown with his shield held high against the vapor and device and his arm tattoo says “Escape the Vape.” https://t.co/HOIr1wLqIo Feb 07, 2020
- Elementary and Parkland High School Report Card Day! All grades can be viewed in HAC right now. Note: This is the last time parents will get a printed report card. We are going paperless after this! https://t.co/7o6Ou6T2kL Feb 07, 2020
- February Starfish Events for students and parents can be seen here! https://t.co/7GDZ7e74JW Feb 05, 2020
- Congrats to this year’s Mr. Parkland… Connor Armstrong! https://t.co/yUJOoCOFHu Feb 05, 2020
- The PHS Computer Club advised by Mrs. Eckhart met with Mr. Whitby and Parkway Manor’s 4th grade students for a “Can’t Stop Coding” event this week. Nice to see the older students mentoring younger ones. #ParklandProud https://t.co/sbpyyef8hc Feb 01, 2020
Information Provided By:
Nicole Mehta McGalla
Director, Community Relations & Development
Parkland School District
1210 Springhouse Rd.
Allentown, PA 18104
Facebook: Parkland School District