2022 MEMBERSHIP: JOIN or RENEW TODAY
In 2021, NCHGS rose to the challenge of preserving Northampton County’s history, art, and culture during an ever-changing pandemic.
- We hosted virtual and in-person programming for the community.
- Our new Eerie Easton tours guided hundreds of visitors around city streets to hear the stories about Easton’s spooky past.
- Another American’s Autobiography: Selections from the Petrucci Family Foundation’s Collection of African American Art opened with a highly attended member-only event.
- The Jane S. Moyer Library helped researchers from across the country to connect to Northampton history via online and in-person research.
- We welcomed hundreds of visitors for tours of the Sigal Museum.
Throughout the past unpredictable year, we adapted to the changing needs and desires of our community. We could not have done so without our members. It is now more rewarding than ever to be a member of NCHGS. Please accept my invitation to join our membership program.
Members enjoy a special relationship with NCHGS. They support our educational efforts and the preservation of our historic structures while enjoying a variety of benefits (free admission, invitations to member-only events, deep store discounts, free research opportunities, our quarterly paper newsletter, reciprocal museum discounts, and much more). Join (or renew) today and begin reaping your benefits immediately.
Thank you for your consideration and support.
Megan van Ravenswaay