BETHLEHEM, PA 6/21/2019 – Valley Youth House is pleased to announce the 2019-2020 Board of Directors Officers, as well as the addition of 5 new members.
The following Board of Directors members were elected as Officers for 2019-2020:
- Chair: Eric B. Luftig, Vice President, Marketing, Corporate Communications, Training, Research, & VDC Departments, Victaulic
- Vice Chair: Stephanie Raymond, Vice President, Transmission & Substations , PPL Electric Utilities
- Secretary: Philip C. Jackson, Market President, Univest Bank and Trust Co.
- Treasurer: Robert Thompson, Global Controller, Victaulic
The following Board of Directors members were recently elected at the Valley Youth House Annual Meeting:
- Chris Betley, Audit Manager, Buckno Lisicky & Company
- Carlos Hodges, DVM, MS, PC, Veterinary Surgeon, Valley Central Veterinary Referral and Emergency Center
- Jacqueline Renner, President, C.F. Martin & Co.
- William H. Spence, Chairman, President, & CEO, PPL Corporation
- Juan Carlos Vidal, Chief Operating Officer, Offix Systems
These new members, along with 32 current members of the Board of Directors, play a critical role in carrying out Valley Youth House’s mission of being the catalyst for youth to achieve their desired future through genuine relationships that support families, ensure safe places, and build community connections.
A full list of the Valley Youth House Board of Directors, as well as Board of Governors, can be found online.
About Valley Youth House
Valley Youth House (valleyyouthhouse.org) does more than just provide homes for Pennsylvania’s vulnerable, abused, and homeless youth. We partner with thousands of individuals each year to build a solid foundation for young people and their families. With dedicated street outreach, housing, counseling, skills training, health, prevention, and intervention services, we empower resilient young people in establishing promising futures.
Information & Image Provided By:
Valley Youth House Development Officer