Lehigh Valley Weather OutlookSaturday 01/20 10%High 48° / Low 28°ClearMainly clear. Lows overnight in the upper 20s.Saturday Night 01/20 10%High 48° / Low 28°ClearMostly clear. Low 28F. Winds light and variable.Sunday 01/21 10%High 48° / Low 37°Mostly CloudyA mix of clouds and sun in the morning followed by cloudy skies during the afternoon. High 48F. Winds light and variable.Sunday Night 01/21 40%High 48° / Low 37°Chance of RainCloudy with occasional showers. Low 37F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.Monday 01/22 20%High 48° / Low 41°OvercastOvercast. Slight chance of a rain shower. High 48F. Winds light and variable.Monday Night 01/22 100%High 48° / Low 41°RainCloudy with occasional rain after midnight. Low 41F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 100%. Rainfall around a half an inch.Tuesday 01/23 100%High 51° / Low 32°RainBecoming partly cloudy after some morning rain. High 51F. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 100%. Rainfall near a quarter of an inch.Tuesday Night 01/23 0%High 51° / Low 32°Partly CloudyPartly cloudy. Low 32F. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph.Wednesday 01/24 0%High 38° / Low 24°ClearA few passing clouds, otherwise generally sunny. High 38F. Winds WNW at 10 to 20 mph.Wednesday Night 01/24 0%High 38° / Low 24°Partly CloudyA few clouds. Low 24F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph.
Thank you for checking out the Five Day Lehigh Valley Weather Forecast on The Valley Ledger!