The North Catasauqua Recreation Commission has planned a very active and fun summertime programs in the borough.
All programs are free to the public except as noted below, but a monetary donation to our non-profit group dedicated to keeping our local park well maintained, is always welcomed.
All events are held at North Catasauqua’s William J Albert Memorial Park.
Contact information: North Catasauqua Borough Hall phone 610-264-1504 or the North Catasauqua Borough Website
Band concerts planned thus far include the following:
- Wednesday, June 22 at 7 PM – 99 Stringz–
- Sunday July 10 at 7 PM Amish Outlaws – for this concert we ask for food donations for the Catasauqua Area Food Bank in lieu of a monetary donation
- Wednesday, August 24 at 7 PM Steel Creek
- Rain Date: August 25th at 7pm
- Friday, August 5th at 7 PM The Clap
We ask the public to mark the dates on their calendars and plan to come out to support our community events this year.
Information provided to TVL by:
North Catasauqua Borough