The Hellertown-Lower Saucon Chamber of Commerce, a proud partner of the Greater Lehigh Valley Chamber of Commerce, and Mobile Technology Graphics are honored to present the 2023 Light Up Night on Friday, November 24th from 4:00 PM – 8:00 PM in the Morris J. Dimmick Park.
Join for a fun-filled evening as they kick off the holiday season with what is shaping up to be their biggest holiday celebration yet! “We could not be more excited for the 2023 Hellertown-Lower Saucon Light Up Night!” said Jessica O’Donnell-Gower, Executive Vice President of Affiliated Chambers, and the Northern Tier for the Greater Lehigh Valley Chamber of Commerce. “This event and the participation have grown year after year. We’re bringing back our crowd favorites and adding a few twists to keep it fresh. The Hellertown-Lower Saucon Chamber Board and our Chamber team look forward to welcoming everyone back to Morris J. Dimmick Park for a spectacular night. This is the ultimate kick-off to the holiday season and a great way to ignite your holiday spirit!”
The evening is jam-packed with family activities for people of all ages! Live reindeer will be back at this year’s event along with an ice carving demonstration and holiday characters. Children’s activities will be available with local non-profits and businesses, as well as cash wagon rides that will be ongoing throughout the evening and cash pony rides, this year, too!
Hellertown-Lower Saucon Chamber Vice Chair, Brandon Wimbish, owner of Farmers Insurance on Main St. and proud sponsor of Light Up Night’s, is very excited to be a part of the event. “We are really looking forward to Light Up Night,” Wimbish continued, “it is a great time for families to come out and start getting into the holiday spirit. Make sure to stop by the Reindeer!”
In addition, free hot chocolate, coffee, cider, and cookies will be available for attendees; a holiday craft market called Vendor Alley will feature local vendors. Food will be available outdoors from Hausman Fruit Farm, Cosmic Kettle Corn, Big Poppa’s Backyard BBQ, RK Mobile Foods, and Why Not Burgerz. Adult beverages will be for sale by Lost Tavern Brewing, Easton Wine Project, and well as Five Maidens Cidery (with 15% of all their proceeds benefiting our community).
Entertainment will begin in Morris J. Dimmick Park at 4:00 PM. For a full list of performers, view the website. The Tree Lighting will commence with Santa’s arrival at 7:10 PM, followed by pictures with Santa and special giveaways starting at 7:15 PM.
Find the Facebook event page here.
Find the event listing on the Lehigh Valley Chamber’s event calendar here.
Date: November 24, 2023
Time: 4:00 PM -8:00 PM
Where: Morris J. Dimmick Park (570 Durham St, Hellertown, PA 18055)
Schedule of Events:
4:30-6:30 PM: Ice Carving Demonstration
5:00 PM: Caroling by the Hellertown-Lower Saucon Community Chorus
5:00-7:00 PM: Roaming Holiday Characters (Olaf, the Grinch, Elves, & Mrs. Claus)
5:50-6:10 PM: Saucon Valley Choir performance
6:15-6:40 PM: Saucon Valley Band performance
6:40 PM: Pledge to the Flag with the Saucon Valley Cub Scouts Pack 349
6:45 PM: Hellertown-Lower Saucon Chamber & Elected Officials welcome, invocation from Minister Jaime VanNostrand of Christ Lutheran Church, & Tree Lighting Ceremony
7:10 PM: Santa Arrives
7:15 PM: Pictures in front of the stage with Santa Claus
7:20 PM: Caroling provided by the Saucon Valley Community Choir
Sponsors (as of 11/10/2023)
- Presenting Sponsor – Mobile Technologies Graphics
- Ice Carving and Santa’s Sleigh Sponsor – Heintzelman Funeral Home
- Reindeer Sponsor – Farmer’s Insurance, Wimbish Agency
- Ice Carving Sponsor – Lehigh Valley Reilly Children’s Hospital
- Toy Giveaway and Decoration Sponsor – Ellite Pool Services
- Warm Hands Sponsor – Carl Volkman & Sons HVAC LLC
- Warm Hands Sponsor – Lindsay O Albert Accounting
- Warm Hands Sponsor – Saucon Valley Bikes
- Warm Hands Sponsor – Truist
- Candy Cane Sponsor – Creekview Veterinary Hospital
- Santa’s Ride Sponsor – Hellertown Auto Wash
- Hot Chocolate and Cookies Sponsor – Hellertown Dental Group
- Tractor Ride Sponsor – Steel Club
- Santa’s Ride Sponsor – Service Electric Cable TV & Communications
- Comfort Station Sponsor – The Goddard School
- Hot Chocolate & Cookies Sponsor – ASR Media
- Apple Sponsor – Bechdolt Orchards
- Cookie Sponsor – GIANT Food Store
- Decoration Sponsor – Andy’s & Pennewell’s Flower Shop
- Hot Chocolate Sponsor – The Meadows of Saucon Valley
- Wagon Sponsor – Hausman Farms
- Light Up Night Supporting Sponsor – Designing Wealth Management of Raymond James
- Light Up Night Supporting Sponsor – Hellertown Veterinary Center
- Light Up Night Supporting Sponsor – Lost River Caverns
- Light Up Night Supporting Sponsor – Nice Day Beautiful Spa
- Light Up Night Supporting Sponsor – Saucon Karate
- Light Up Night Supporting Sponsor – TS Brand Elevation
- Decoration Sponsor – 412 Auto Tags
- Decoration Sponsor – JP Mascaro
- Decoration Sponsor – Limon Authentic Turkish Kebap House
Interested in getting involved with or supporting the Hellertown-Lower Saucon Chamber? Contact Jessica O’Donnell (JessicaO@lehighvalleychamber.org), Aaron Gasparetti (AaronG@lehighvalleychamber.org), or Kylie Adams-Weiss (KylieA@lehighvalleychamber.org) for more information.
For more information on this event and any upcoming events, visit the Hellertown-Lower Saucon Chamber Facebook page, or the Affiliated Chamber’s Instagram or LinkedIn pages.
About the Chamber: The mission of The Greater Lehigh Valley Chamber of Commerce is to improve the economy and quality of life in the Lehigh Valley Metropolitan Area. We accomplish this through business-to-business networking events and marketing products, affinity programs and exclusive, money saving member benefits, training programs, government affairs initiatives and public policy advocacy, and community development enterprises. With nearly 5,000 members who employ more than 200,000, the Chamber is the largest in Pennsylvania and New Jersey, and in the top ten nationwide.
Information provided to TVL by:
Manager, Affiliated Chambers
(GNACC, HLSC, NACC, WACC)
Greater Lehigh Valley Chamber of Commerce