Featured image from Pexels.com – (CC0)
The Lehigh Valley Energy & Environment Committee presents:
HOW WILL THE LEHIGH VALLEY’S FUTURE WATER AND SEWER SERVICE NEEDS BE MET?
Is the Lehigh Valley growth exceeding our available water and wastewater capacity? What are the greatest threats to our water supply system? What impacts should we expect from the federal Infrastructure Bill on the region’s water and sewer systems?
Join us for a live panel discussion and Q&A with experts in environmental policy, land development, sustainability strategies and transportation planning.
Have questions for the panel? Send to Brittney Waylen at email@example.com
- Ray Minarovic, PG, LSRP – Managing Partner, RMS Environmental LLC
- Eric Andreus, P.G. – Natural Resource Manager, BlueTriton Brands, Inc.
- Becky Bradley, AICP – Executive Director, Lehigh Valley Planning Commission
- Liesel Gross, Chief Executive Officer, Lehigh County Authority
- Nate Pritchard, Watershed Specialist/Agricultural Technician, Northampton County Conservation District
When: Thursday, October 28 – 10AM-11AM via Zoom
Pricing Information: Free for media
To Register: Email Brittney – firstname.lastname@example.org
About the Chamber:
The mission of The Greater Lehigh Valley Chamber of Commerce is to improve the economy and quality of life in the Lehigh Valley Metropolitan Area. We accomplish this through business-to-business networking events and marketing products, affinity programs and exclusive, money saving member benefits, training programs, government affairs initiatives and public policy advocacy, and community development enterprises. With nearly 5,000 members who employ more than 220,000, the Chamber is the largest in Pennsylvania and New Jersey, and in the top ten nationwide.
Information provided to TVL by:
Vice President, Government Affairs
Lehigh Valley Chamber