(Easton, June 5) June is membership month at the Delaware & Lehigh National Heritage Corridor (DLNHC). To celebrate, those that join or renew their DLNHC membership from June 1 – June 30 will get five dollars off their membership price, along with additional benefits like increased discounts on special events.
Memberships provide a foundation of support for all DLNHC’s programs and projects, including the National Canal Museum and the D&L Trail. DLNHC relies on that support now more than ever to keep connecting people to nature, vibrant communities, health, and the five-county Corridor’s amazing history.
All DLNHC members enjoy the following benefits:
- Invitations to member-only events such as exhibit previews and guided bike rides;
- Free admission to the National Canal Museum, its current exhibit, and unlimited rides on the Josiah White II mule-drawn canal boat (plus two guests at 50% off per visit);
- Member exclusive communications;
- 10% discount at the DLNHC online store and National Canal Museum gift shop;
- Special member pricing for DLNHC and National Canal Museum events such as The St. Luke’s D&L RaceFest (includes an increased discount during June) and dinner cruises on the canal;
- Access to the National Canal Museum’s archive facilities.
DLNHC memberships can be purchased at various levels, with options for Student/Senior, Individual, Family/Household, and more. Membership purchased on a higher tier can enjoy further exclusive benefits such as pre-registration for programs and a Smithsonian Affiliate membership.
All DLNHC memberships are valid for up to one year. For those renewing their membership before their original benefits expire, the remaining time left on their active membership will be added to their new 12-month term.
To learn more about DLNHC memberships and purchase your own, click here or visit delawareandlehihg.org and select “Join” in the menu bar.
The Delaware & Lehigh National Heritage Corridor is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization that preserves the historic pathway that carried coal and iron from Wilkes-Barre to Bristol. Through key programs like the D&L Trail, National Canal Museum, and Get Your Tail on the Trail, DLNHC connects people to nature, culture, communities, recreation, and our industrial heritage. For more information, visit delawareandlehigh.org/.
Information provided to TVL by:
Gianna Caruso | Communications Coordinator
Delaware & Lehigh National Heritage Corridor, Inc.
delawareandlehigh.org | canals.org