The Northampton County Elections Office announces that Ballot-on-Demand voting for the November 7th Municipal Election will be available starting Monday, October 2, 2023.
Citizens can vote in person at the Government Center at 669 Washington Street, Easton, PA 18042, on the following dates:
- Monday, October 2 – Friday, October 13 (8:30 am – 4:30 pm)
- Monday, October 16 – Monday, October 30 (8:30 am – 6:00 pm)
- Saturday, October 22 & Saturday, October 28 (from 9:00 am – 12:00 pm)
- The LAST day will be Tuesday, October 31 (8:30 am – 5:00 pm)
Residents of Northampton County who are eligible to vote can come to the Elections Office, register if they still need to, fill out a ballot application, vote on a paper ballot, and turn it in all in the same visit. You must bring valid ID with you to the Elections Office to receive your ballot.
Registered voters who have already applied for a mail-in ballot ARE NOT ELIGIBLE for Ballot-on-Demand and must wait to receive their ballot in the mail.
Mail-in ballots must meet the following criteria to be counted:
- The ballot is enclosed in the yellow secrecy envelope and sealed.
- There are NO identifying marks or symbols on the secrecy envelope.
- The return envelope is signed and dated on the back in the appropriate YELLOW boxes.
- The ballot is returned to the Election’s Office NO LATER THAN 8:00 p.m. on Tuesday, November 7th. USPS postmarks will NOT count if received after this deadline.
WHO: Northampton County Elections Office
WHAT: Ballot-on-Demand voting will be available starting Monday, October 2, 2023
WHERE: Northampton County Elections Office: 669 Washington Street, Easton, PA 18042