Allentown School District announces the following events will take place between in our schools.
* William Allen High School – March 15 – April 29; See Gallery Hours: “Faces of the Lehigh Valley” Art Exhibit at the Community Gallery at Penn State Lehigh Valley features artwork by William Allen High School students. Gallery hours are: Monday and Wednesday: 11:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.; Tuesday and Thursday: 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.; and Friday and Saturday: 11:00 to 3:00 p.m. Gallery is closed on Sundays.
* Dieruff High School – March 15; 6:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.: Family Science Night in the Meilinger Center. Science demonstrations and labs will be held in designated Meilinger Center classrooms and will run from 6:00 to 7:30; refreshments and door prize giveaways will be offered 7:30 – 8:00 PM in the Meilinger Cafeteria.
* ALL ASD Parents and Guardians – March 16; 5:00 p.m. – 6:30 p.m.: Keystone and Pennsylvania State Standardized Assessment (PSSA) Workshop at Dieruff High School in the Media Center. Facilitators will provide attendees with information on pre-evaluation, evaluation and management of the IEP/GIEP. Presentation will include limitations, scenarios and brief overview of the special education process in the Allentown School District. This workshop is FREE and open to all ASD parents/guardians.
* Raub Middle School – March 17; 6:30 p.m.: Family Fun Night
* Ritter Elementary School – March 18; 7:00 p.m. (doors open at 6:00 p.m.): Purse Bingo at Dieruff High School in Main Cafeteria.
* Harrison-Morton Middle School – March 18; 7:00 p.m.: “Morton’s Got Talent” Talent Show. Tickets are $2 students/$4/adult.
* William Allen High School – March 18; 7:00 p.m.: Chorale Benefit Concert for the Hoke Family in the Dr. John F. McHugh Auditorium. Admission is $5 at the door.?
* Harrison-Morton MiddleSchool – March 22; 3:00 p.m.: Morton Madness Basketball Game, students vs staff. $3 per person or $2 with canned good. Students must have lanyard and ID to enter.?
* Dieruff High School – March 23; 6:00 p.m.: Annual Dieruff Talent Show, Admission is $5, children under 5 are free.
For a complete list of upcoming events please view the following document.
Kimberly Golden Benner
Director of Communications
Allentown School District