The results are in and we have our top three winners!!! Thank you to everyone who voted and thank you to all of our photographers who shared their photos in the contest.
Here is our top three:
1st place – Colors on the Lehigh II
2nd place – Days gone by
3rd place – Crisp sunrise behind the Stacks.
It is time to search for a new photo for our Social Media accounts. Our current photo was provided by the winner of our first photo contest. Delaney’s winning photo was of the Heritage Fly Shop on the Little Lehigh. It has served as the main photo on our Facebook and Twitter accounts.
You can vote daily for your favorite photo! Voting ends 9/30/2016 at 11:59 pm. You can also share your favorite photo to help it get more votes.[showcontestants id=3677 order=DESC postperpage=40]
Here are the contest rules:
- Submit one photo you have taken of anything in the Lehigh Valley, buildings, events, sculptures, parks, anything Lehigh Valley.
- Email your photo to via the “Submit Entry” link on this contests page by 8/31/2016. Photos will be added to the gallery as they are submitted. Voting will not start until 9/01/2016. Include a title for the photo, your name and valid contact information so you can be reached if you are a winner. Contact information will not be published or redistributed.
- The overall winners will be selected by the top three photos with the most votes. The voting will end on 9/30/2016 at 11:59 pm. Prizes will be: First Place will receive a 100-dollar gift card to a local restaurant and a framed copy of the winning photo. Second place will receive a 50-dollar gift card to a local business, and third receive a 25-dollar gift card.
- Submitting a photo gives The Valley Ledger the right to place the photo online to be used in the contest. The first place photo agrees to allow The Valley Ledger the right to use the photo as its cover photo on Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus and on the website if The Valley Ledger chooses.
- Anyone may enter as long as they have the rights to the photo they are submitting.
- The Valley Ledger reserves the right to not publish any photo for any reason into the contest.
- Photos will not be used on The Valley Ledger for any other reason without permission of the person who submitted the photo.
Mobile Users click the Menu tab below then “Submit Entry”
After you submission is made it will be reviewed before it goes on the site. Most approvals are online within a few minutes of submission. If your submission is not listed on the site with in an hour please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org