The Allentown Department of Community & Economic Development is hosting a series of roundtable meetings with city business owners to discuss opportunities for success.
DCED Director Leonard Lightner says, “The COVID-19 pandemic has adversely affected most businesses. We are looking for ideas large and small that can increase a business’s chance of recovery.”
The one-hour meetings will be conducted virtually on the following schedule during the week of Monday, November 16 using Microsoft Teams:
- Retail Businesses: Monday, November 16 @ 9:00 a.m.
- Food & Beverage Businesses: Tuesday, November 17 @ 9:00 a.m.
- Arts & Entertainment Businesses: Tuesday, November 17 @ 2:00 p.m.
- Salons and Personal Services: Wednesday, November 18 @ 9:00 a.m.
- Other: Sign up and you will be contacted!
According to Lightner, “these meetings are an opportunity to discuss and share ways the city can support your business. This discussion will create action, leading towards economic stability.”
To register click here and select the Small Business Roundtables button: https://www.allentownpa.gov/
Registration must be completed by Thursday, November 12 at 1:00 p.m.
Questions may be addressed to email@example.com.
Information provided to TVL by:
435 Hamilton Street
Allentown, PA 18101