November 30, 2018 – Univest is hosting its seventh annual Caring for Community Giveaway* which will award a $5,000 donation to a local, nonprofit organization. Univest is asking the public to determine which local nonprofit deserves financial support.
How the giveaway works:
- Individuals may nominate a local, nonprofit organization by:
- Submitting the name of the nonprofit in the comment section of the post promoting the Caring for Community Giveaway on Univest’s Facebook or Instagram.
- Tweeting the name of a nonprofit to @UnivestCorp using #CaringForCommunity
- Each comment or Tweet counts as one entry. An individual may submit one entry per day, per voting method.
- The winning nonprofit will be randomly selected from all entries.
- Entries for the giveaway will be accepted from Saturday, December 1, 2018 through Monday, December 31, 2018. To be eligible, the nonprofit organization must be registered as a 501(c)(3) and must operate within the Greater Philadelphia, Lancaster County or Lehigh Valley areas of Pennsylvania or Cape May County in New Jersey.
Full rules can be found at www.univest.net/caringforcommunity.
Previous winners of the Caring for Community Giveaway were Logan’s Heroes Animal Rescue, Hope Against Heroin, St. Isidore School, the Granny Project, Vets for Vets and Bucks County SPCA.
*Caring For Community Giveaway Rules
Complete rules listed at: www.univest.net/caringforcommunity
About Univest Corporation of Pennsylvania
Univest Corporation of Pennsylvania (UVSP), including its wholly-owned subsidiary Univest Bank and Trust Co., Member FDIC, has approximately $4.8 billion in assets and $3.6 billion in assets under management and supervision through its Wealth Management lines of business at September 30, 2018. Headquartered in Souderton, Pa. and founded in 1876, the Corporation and its subsidiaries provide a full range of financial solutions for individuals, businesses, municipalities and nonprofit organizations in the Mid-Atlantic Region. Univest delivers these services through a network of more than 50 offices in southeastern Pennsylvania extending to the Lehigh Valley and Lancaster, as well as in New Jersey and Maryland and online at www.univest.net.
Information provided to TVL by:
Public Relations and Social Media Manager
Financial Solutions for Life®